Registration has Ended.
In my upcoming class exclusively for CaseInterview.com members, you’ll discover how to have your reputation precede you, become a high profile person in your field, and have opportunities seek you out (instead of the other way around).
You have a personal brand when your name is associated with something specific in the mind of your target audience. For example, amongst aspiring management consultants thinking of case interviews, you think of _______________. For a million people a year, the answer to that question is my name. That’s an example of a powerful personal brand.
While there are tens of thousands of people as technically competent as I am regarding case interviews, I’m often the first person people think of around this topic.
This was not an accident. I don’t have better case interview skills than others. But, I’d argue I have better skills at building a personal brand than others do (and applying it to the case interview).
- The last time I wrote a resume for myself was in the year 1999.
- When people ask me for a business card, I say, "I don’t have a business card."
- I’ve stopped taking on new clients for the rest of this year and anticipate doing the same next year.
- 1 million people visited my website last year. I spent $0.00 on advertising.
In my class on How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand, I will teach you the exact same approach I used to build a personal brand in the management consulting field.
You’ll discover a framework and approach for building your own personal brand. Similar to how I deconstruct the case interview process into easy-to-understand steps, I do the exact same thing in this class for building a personal brand.
If you are one of my Inner Circle members, you automatically receive a $50.00 discount off of this upcoming class. Here are the details:
How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand
This is a THREE-Part Series:
- Monday, May 1st - 2PM Pacific Time (US)/ 5PM Eastern Time (US)/ 9PM GMT/UTC
- Tuesday, May 2nd - 2PM Pacific Time (US)/ 5PM Eastern Time (US)/ 9PM GMT/UTC
- Friday, May 5th - 10AM Pacific Time (US)/ 1PM Eastern Time (US)/ 5PM GMT/ UTC
Investment: $147.00 ($50 off for Inner Circle members - $97.00)
You will have access to full downloadable recordings of the entire class, including transcripts for all three sessions. So if one or more of the class times don't work for you, you still receive the full benefit of the class.
In How to Develop a Personal Brand, I will teach:
- A framework for thinking about personal brand strategy
- How to promote your brand without being arrogant or pushy in any way
- How to develop a personal brand even if you’re an introvert who’s very private
- Decision criteria for deciding what to focus on for a personal brand
- A step-by-step process for building your brand
- How to get started when you have no idea what to do first
- Personal brand blueprints for:
- consultants on the partnership track,
- industry professionals at the director level or higher,
- current or aspiring entrepreneurs,
- recent college graduates.
- How to be a thought leader in your field
- Personal brand-building considerations for women in male-dominated industries
- How to build your brand without threatening your boss
You know you have a powerful personal brand when:
- Headhunters call you trying to steal you away from your employer.
- People are asked, “Do you know anyone that’s an expert in _________?" and your name keeps getting mentioned.
- You’re asked to give speeches at industry conferences.
- Prospective clients seek you out (and you interview them to see if you want to work with them).
- You have a waiting list of prospective clients.
- You get raises and promotions because your employer can’t risk you going to their competitors.
- People search in Google for your area of expertise and see your name.
When you have a personal brand, you stop seeking opportunities. Instead, opportunities seek you out.
Building a powerful personal brand opens doors you may not have thought were open to you. Start developing yours by joining my class on How to Develop a Personal Brand.
UPDATE: Registration has ended.
To join the wait list for this class, just complete the form below.