How to Network Effectively for Career Opportunities and Advancement
I've received thousands of questions about networking and the best way to connect with the right people at the right time for the right opportunity. Instead of trying to go through my email inbox one at a time, I conducted a several hour class to respond to many of your questions. The class was limited, so not everyone who wanted to register was able to.
However you have not missed the opportunity to benefit from this teaching. I have just released my Career Networking program to my readers, with all of the content I taught in this class on How to Network Effectively for Career Opportunities and Advancement. Here are the details:
How to Network Effectively for Career Opportunities & Advancement
(Even if You're Shy or Intimidated by the Process)
In this class exclusively for CaseInterview.com members, I cover what you need to know to effectively network for career success. This includes:
- Networking fundamentals — what effective networking is, why it's important, and how to be successful at it
- Simple steps you can take right away to build your network
- The easiest approach for making contact and keeping in touch, and how to do it
- The secret to enjoying the networking process (It can be fun!)
- How to identify the "right" people to network with
- How to develop and maintain key relationships
- How to make an impression that people remember, even long after you connect with them
- The key to building mutually beneficial connections
- How to ask for what you want (without appearing selfish or artificial)
- How to network as an introvert
Whether you're just starting out, pursuing a promotion, switching industries or careers, or somewhere in between, this program will equip you with networking tools to give you an extreme edge over your peers.
Career Networking Program Contents
- Class Videos -- My teaching on how to network effectively for career opportunities & advancement, including over an hour of Q&A session
- Transcripts and Slides from all portions of the class, including Q&A
- Scripts, Templates & Tips for you to start using right away in your own relationship-building efforts
- The investment for the Career Networking program is $47
- The program is delivered digitally. You will get download instructions within 15 minutes of purchase.
- We use industry-standard Mp4 and Adobe Acrobat pdf files that can be used across all major computing platforms.
Increase your competitive advantage as a rising star and your career opportunities by ordering today.
Click Here to Order
Feedback from those who ordered and applied the program:
"You taught me everything I know about networking. Anyone who puts the lessons in practice has a tremendous advantage in creating a network of friends. Thank you for the giant leg up."
"The class on Networking Effectively not only provided a new (and more effective) framework to approach the issue, but it also gave me actionable ideas that I put into practice literally the next day."
"Clear, concise, covers the most important points and directly actionable, thanks to very simple templates. Combine this approach with Victor's points on self-esteem for a very effective networking approach.”
"I would recommend this for anyone interested in the art of conversation. I was both surprised and happy with this and I gained a thorough understanding of how the 'pros' network and how they want us to network with them. I would recommend this to anyone whether they are already a professional or just beginning their career."
"You not only covered the important and sensitive aspects of relationship-building, and gave simple, yet powerful techniques, but you delivered it with such a good energy! Somehow I feel interested in networking and relationship-building and can't wait for the right occasion to practice my new skills."
"Changing the focus from the despised networking paradigm to building relationships has been like turning on the lights in a darkened room. I feel a very real sense of purpose and a renewed focus of service to people that are an important part of my professional and personal life."