Thank you for your Order!
While this program is being delivered to your inbox, I wanted to let you know about a powerful set of tools that can help you land your interview – and highlight the skills that interviewers are watching for. Read on to learn more…
Deluxe Resume and Cover Letter Toolkit
If you want to get your foot in the door for a management consulting position, you need a standout resume and cover letter to show interviewers you have exactly the skills they want. This bundle of resources will walk you through the process of how to do just that.
The consulting resume is THE most important part of the recruiting process for an aspiring management consultant, for the simple reason that it is the first step in the process. If your resume is not good enough, the rest of the process is irrelevant.
Based on my experience as a former McKinsey resume evaluator, this toolkit reveals the “behind closed doors” process that consulting firms use to evaluate your resume. You’ll discover how resumes are graded, what factors go into each resume’s score, and how to use this insight into crafting as strong a resume as possible.
In addition to providing you with my educated opinion on what specific resume criteria each tier of firm looks for (e.g., specific resume, test scores, and academic institution cut-offs), I provide you with resumes from 50 other applicants including my numerical score of their resume and my commentary on why I scored each resume the way I did.
The toolkit also contains extended videos of me re-writing 5 resumes — in a few cases taking a resume that’s a clear “reject” to one that’s a “must interview”. Keep in mind, it doesn’t matter how good and talented you really are if it doesn’t come across on your resume.
Victor Cheng Consulting Resume Toolkit Contents
- Video: Tutorial revealing insights about the recruiting process
- 50 actual resumes (with resume scores) from your competitors
- Video: Watch me score all 50 resumes and explain what I’m thinking
- 15 different resume scoring criteria grids (5 experience levels x 3 firm calibers)
- Five “before” vs. “after” resume rewrites illustrating key writing techniques
- Videos: Watch me rewrite five resumes and explain why I’m doing what I’m doing
- 15 resumes that got interviews at the top firms
- My consulting resume template that “forces you” to emphasize the correct things
Consulting Cover Letter Toolkit Contents
- Overview Video – My tips on the objective of a good cover letter, insights into who is reading your letter, their mindset and what they are looking for so you can effectively write your cover letter to that audience;
- Actual Cover Letters – real candidate cover letters:
- 20 Successful Cover Letters, proven to work so you can study and learn from what worked;
- Top 20% Cover Letters from the candidates I would interview with my notes on what stood out in their letters so you can apply them to your own;
- Cover Letters that needed improvement, with before vs. after my edits versions so you can see what mistakes people make, how to fix them, and the improvements recruiters look for;
- Commentary Videos — my commentary on each of the three groups of cover letters, what I noticed, why I noticed it, why I made the changes I did, so you can learn from these improvements;
- Editable Cover Letter Template with an Explanation Guide so you can use a proven approach to create your own successful cover letter.
- These programs are delivered digitally. You will get download instructions within 15 minutes of purchase.
- We use industry-standard Mp4 and Adobe Acrobat pdf files that can be used across all major computing platforms.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’ve been following my work for any length of time, you know that I have extremely high standards for everything I do. Although I am definitely biased, these toolkits are exceptional. Nothing else like this material is available anywhere else.
But, please do not take my word for it. Try it out and decide for yourself. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, just return it and we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund. You can use the “Contact Us” link in the upper right corner of this website or email support (at) caseinterview (dot) com at anytime to reach customer service.