These management consulting case interview videos are a recording of a 1 day workshop I gave to approximately 100 Harvard Business School students. It is based on my experiences on both sides of the consulting case interview table–as an applicant and as an interviewer.
I was hired as a Business Analyst and later became an Associate for McKinsey & Company. While at McKinsey, I interviewed applicants (mostly those with PhD degrees) and found being on both sides of the table quite eye opening. I’ve shared my experiences and the specific techniques I used to pass 60 out of 61 cases I received as an applicant.
NOTE: These resources have been moved to the members-only section of the site. To gain free access, click here Case Interviews.
- Video 1: Case Interview Workshop Introduction (18 min)
- Video 2: Case Interview Basics, Case Interviewer Mindset (28 min)
- Video 3: How to Open, Analyze and Close a Case – Part 1 (18 min)
- Video 4: How to Open, Analyze and Close a Case – Part 2 (26 min)
- Video 5: Matching Case Interview Questions to Problem Solving Framework (13 min)
- Video 6: Profitability Framework Explanation & Demonstration (25 min)
- Video 7: Business Situation Framework (35 min)
- Video 8: How to Practice Case Interviews (10 min)
- Video 9: Business Situation Case Demonstration (26 min)
- Video 10: Case Interview Question& Answers (5 min)
- Video 11: Mergers and Acquisitions Framework & Demonstration (47 min)
- Video 12: Final Case Interview Tips & Strategic Planning For Your Career (21 min)
- Case Interview Workshop Slides
- Case Interview Frameworks
NOTE: These resources have been moved to the members-only section of the site.
To gain free access, click here for videos on Case Interviews.