Registration has ended.
To progress in your career, you need to develop the ability to influence, collaborate with, or manage others. The more senior your position, the less you’re evaluated on what you produce, and the more you’re evaluated on what everyone around you produces.
In nearly every career progression scenario, the ability to work with others becomes the key differentiating skill between hitting a career ceiling versus continual career advancement.
The challenge with developing EQ is it’s amorphous. Most career-minded professionals have heard of the term. They grasp that they need it, but it seems difficult to define it, learn it, and develop competence in it.
This skill set is so important for career success that I plan to conduct a live, several hour class to teach about the key elements of developing EQ. The class size will be limited.
Here are the details:
How to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to Advance Your Career
In this class exclusively for CaseInterview.com members, you’ll discover:
- What EQ is, and why it’s important;
- The four components of EQ – What they are, why they’re important, and how they impact your professional interactions;
- How to develop your skill level in each facet of EQ through daily practice exercises;
- How to “read” another person (including a checklist of body language cues, vocal intonation shifts, and facial expressions);
- How to “read” a room – who to watch (hint: often it’s not the person speaking), what to look for, and why;
- Specific techniques and tools to manage your emotions such as fear, anxiety, or insecurity (if you’re overly worried about your feelings, you’re not paying attention to the other person’s feelings!);
- How to deal with others that have low EQ (including bad bosses, difficult clients, temperamental colleagues);
- How to work effectively with people who are very different from you;
- How to develop trusted advisor level relationships with clients, bosses, and colleagues;
- How to provide feedback to people with power who resist criticism.
LIVE CLASS TIMES
How to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) will be conducted as a four-session class in late April and early May. Whether or not you are able to attend, the recording files, transcripts, handouts, and slides will be provided to all registered members.
SESSION 1: Monday, April 30th
SESSION 2: Wednesday, May 2nd
SESSION 3: Monday, May 7th
SESSION 4: Wednesday, May 9th
CLASS TIME ON ALL DATES:
2:00 PM Pacific Time (US)
5:00 PM Eastern Time (US)
9:00 PM GMT/ UTC
- Your investment for my class on EQ is $197. Any active Inner Circle members automatically receive a $50 discount, so the investment for Inner Circle members is just $147.
- As part of registration, you will have access to full downloadable recordings of the class, as well as slides and handouts. So whether you can make the class times or not, you still get the full benefit of the class.
- All class files will be in industry-standard MP4 and Adobe Acrobat PDF format for use across all major computer platforms.
Whether you consider yourself to have low or high emotional intelligence, this class will equip you with the critical skills to develop relationships, influence others, and advance your personal and professional life.
Registration has ended. To be notified when my class on EQ Development is available again, just complete the form below.