How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand
Available for a Limited Time!
In my program exclusively for CaseInterview.com members, you’ll discover how to have your reputation precede you, become a high profile person in your field, and have opportunities seek you out (instead of the other way around).
You have a personal brand when your name is associated with something specific in the mind of your target audience. For example, amongst aspiring management consultants thinking of case interviews, you think of _______________. For a million people a year, the answer to that question is my name. That’s an example of a powerful personal brand.
While there are tens of thousands of people as technically competent as I am regarding case interviews, I’m often the first person people think of around this topic.
This was not an accident. I don’t have better case interview skills than others. But, I’d argue I have better skills at building a personal brand than others do (and applying it to the case interview).
- The last time I wrote a resume for myself was in the year 1999.
- When people ask me for a business card, I say, “I don’t have a business card.”
- I’ve stopped taking on new clients for the rest of this year and anticipate doing the same next year.
- 1 million people visited my website last year. I spent $0.00 on advertising.
In my program on How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand, I teach you the exact same approach I used to build a personal brand in the management consulting field.
You’ll discover a framework and approach for building your own personal brand. Similar to how I deconstruct the case interview process into easy-to-understand steps, I do the exact same thing in this program for building a personal brand.
In How to Develop a Powerful Personal Brand,
- A framework for thinking about personal brand strategy
- How to promote your brand without being arrogant or pushy in any way
- How to develop a personal brand even if you’re an introvert who’s very private
- Decision criteria for deciding what to focus on for a personal brand
- A step-by-step process for building your brand
- How to get started when you have no idea what to do first
- Personal brand blueprints for:
- consultants on the partnership track,
- industry professionals at the director level or higher,
- current or aspiring entrepreneurs,
- recent college graduates.
- How to be a thought leader in your field
- Personal brand-building considerations for women in male-dominated industries
- How to build your brand without threatening your boss
You know you have a powerful personal brand when:
- Headhunters call you trying to steal you away from your employer.
- People are asked, “Do you know anyone that’s an expert in _________?” and your name keeps getting mentioned.
- You’re asked to give speeches at industry conferences.
- Prospective clients seek you out (and you interview them to see if you want to work with them).
- You have a waiting list of prospective clients.
- You get raises and promotions because your employer can’t risk you going to their competitors.
- People search in Google for your area of expertise and see your name.
When you have a personal brand, you stop seeking opportunities. Instead, opportunities seek you out.
Building a powerful personal brand opens doors you may not have thought were open to you. Start developing yours through my program on How to Develop a Personal Brand.
Read what some of our 120,000 students have to say:
Got questions ?
The How to Develop a Personal Brand program includes:
- Class Videos – My teaching on how to develop a powerful personal brand, including the framework and process I used to build a personal brand. Q&A included.
- Transcripts from all portions of the class
- Slides from all portions of the class.
The How to Develop a Personal Brand Program is delivered to you digitally within minutes of your purchase, allowing you to start using the program immediately.
Yes, The How to Develop a Personal Brand Program is backed by or 30-day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.