Thank You For Purchasing "How to Network to Get a Management Consulting Interview"
Thank you for your CaseInterview.com Purchase. You will receive an email shortly with information on how to access your program content. While you are waiting for this email, I wanted to share with you this information on another resource I think might be helpful to you. It’s a great bundle of materials that includes our acclaimed Look Over My Shoulder program plus my exclusive class, How to Network Effectively for Career Opportunities & Advancement.
In this video, I share a little bit about how the Look Over My Shoulder (LOMS) program can help you prepare for your case interview. Keep reading below the video to learn more about how networking can help you reach your professional goals after the interview is over.
Look Over My Shoulder
give you plenty of insight into the case interview process and set you up for success. But of course, your journey doesn’t end when you land a position. Professional networking is a key skill that you’ll need to master if you want to continue advancing in your chosen career path.
I’ve received thousands of questions about networking and the best way to connect with the right people at the right time for the right opportunity. Instead of trying to go through my email inbox one at a time, I conducted a several hour class to respond to many of your questions. The class was limited, so not everyone who wanted to register was able to.
However you have not missed the opportunity to benefit from this teaching. I have just released my Career Networking program to my subscribers, with all of the content I taught in this class on How to Network Effectively for Career Opportunities and Advancement. Here are the details:
How to Network Effectively for Career Opportunities and Advancement
(Even if You’re Shy or Intimidated by the Process)
In this class exclusively for CaseInterview.com members, I cover what you need to know to effectively network for career success. This includes:
- Networking fundamentals — what effective networking is, why it’s important, and how to be successful at it
- Simple steps you can take right away to build your network
- The easiest approach for making contact and keeping in touch, and how to do it
- The secret to enjoying the networking process (It can be fun!)
- How to identify the “right” people to network with
- How to develop and maintain key relationships
- How to make an impression that people remember, even long after you connect with them
- The key to building mutually beneficial connections
- How to ask for what you want (without appearing selfish or artificial)
- How to network as an introvert
Whether you’re just starting out, pursuing a promotion, switching industries or careers, or somewhere in between, this program will equip you with networking tools to give you an extreme edge over your peers.
Career Networking Program Contents
- Class Videos — My teaching on how to network effectively for career opportunities & advancement, including over an hour of Q&A session
- Transcripts and Slides from all portions of the class, including Q&A
- Scripts, Templates & Tips for you to start using right away in your own relationship-building efforts
- The program is delivered digitally. You will get download instructions within 15 minutes of purchase.
- We use industry-standard Mp4 and Adobe Acrobat pdf files that can be used across all major computing platforms.
Increase your competitive advantage as a rising star and your career opportunities by ordering today.
By clicking the button above, you are authorizing a charge of $344 and adding LOMS and How to Network for Career Advancement to your package.