I wanted to share with you another (BRAND NEW!) resource I am offering for the first time that will benefit you at any stage of your career and life.
Dealing with Adversity
(and the Emotional Struggles that Come with It)
Recently I opened up to you about my previous struggles with suicide. I had not anticipated how many responses I would receive from my students, as so many of you shared your own struggles with me. I read all of your responses about feeling alone and discouraged, and not thinking it was “normal” to have these feelings.
The first thing you need to realize about failure and adversity is that it is… NORMAL. The second thing you need to realize is that there are very practical tools available for you to use to cope with emotional adversity. You are not alone in these struggles, and you can develop techniques and habits to help you deal with them.
These skills are so important for emotional well-being and life success that I conducted a class to teach about the key elements of overcoming adversity. This class, Dealing with Adversity (and the Emotional Struggles that Come with It) is now available for you to order today.
In this class, you will learn what you need to know to effectively deal with adversity in your life, without having to commit weeks or even days to learning these techniques. In just 3 hours, you’ll discover:
- The fundamentals – the types of adversity that impact us and why it’s so important to deal with each the right way;
- The four types of functional adversity – what they are, how to spot them, and the risks associated with each one;
- The seven types of emotional adversity – what they are, the causes for each, and how to avoid them;
- Where feelings of “failure” come from and the key to overcoming those feelings;
- The secret to curing Imposter Syndrome (hint: it’s not what you think!);
- Why anxiety tends to spiral and how to combat it without feeling a loss of control;
- Steps you can start taking right away toward overcoming depression;
- How to emotionally support others in your life that are struggling.
- Your investment for my Dealing with Adversity program is $77.
- Program Files include Video, Audio, Transcripts, and Resource List.
- We use an industry-standard format for use across all major computer platforms and mobile devices.
We all have emotional struggles stemming from adversity in our lives. For support and guidance on how to deal with the adversity in your life, take advantage of the opportunity to get this program today.