Protected: Case Interview Coaching
Case Interview Coaching Services
Our clients say:
“Fully satisfied! Overall great experience.”
“Useful, specific feedback; good attitude; personable; and case was enjoyable.”
“I am an industry expert with over 12 years of work history. Pete helped me prepare for an interview within a week. I passed the case interview and was invited for round 2. The mock interviews were the key to my success.”
“I must say that I was quite impressed with Johanna’s ability to understand my situation and offer logical and compelling feedback just within the hour. Jo was extremely methodical, structured and delivered maximum value within the limited time. The session was totally worth it. I plan to consult her again. Thanks!”
“The final round with the partners was successful and McKinsey extended me an offer as the same evening!! As you can imagine, I am really thrilled about it! Thanks again for the coaching and let’s keep in touch in the future.”
“After not making it past some first round interviews, I was wondering what I was doing wrong and where I was weak. Pete helped me find this and subsequently helped me improve.”
“The coach understood my needs and met them by providing me with constructive feedback. He also provided me with good recommendations moving forward.”
Still Have Questions?
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about coaching services at CaseInterview.com.
How do I get the most value out of my coaching sessions?
Sign up to receive my free guide with tips on how to get the most value out of coaching.
FREE GUIDE: HOW TO GET THE MOST VALUE OUT OF A CASE INTERVIEW COACH To Receive this Free Guide, Fill Out the Request Form Below:
What do our clients have to say?
Here are just a few of the success stories our former interviewers have received from our clients:
- “Just wanted to let you know that I got an offer yesterday after my final round interviews. I can’t thank you enough for your support and outstanding coaching. You were instrumental in improving my performance over the last few months. Now I’m looking forward to a new career and new beginnings!”
- “Great news – I got offered a summer internship at Strategy& with an opportunity for a full-time offer on graduation! Thanks a lot for your key feedback, advice, and assistance with the case interviews.”
- “Your advice and coaching has played a big part in my advancement … still more work to do … but a big thank you to you! I’m actually enjoying the cases now!”
- “I got an offer! Interviewed yesterday and received the call as I was on my way to the airport. I am over the moon. Thank you for your help preparing me! You gave me a lot of encouragement and faith.”
- “Final rounds went very well last Friday – got the offer 20 minutes after the last interview! Thanks for all your help!”
- “I am happy to share that I have received the offer from Mckinsey. Thanks a lot for all the help. Practice with the coaches really helped to improve my case skills.”
- “I got the offer from BCG!!! Can’t tell you how happy I am that all this hard work has paid off. I wanted to let you know because you were instrumental in helping me along my journey both with casing and with tips and personal guidance. I definitely could not have done it without you. Thanks for everything and I really appreciate your help!”
- “I wanted to send you a quick note to say thank you so much for all your help and advice this past year. I resigned from my job this morning, and have signed an offer with BCG! I’ll be starting in the middle of the summer and I couldn’t be more excited. Thank you very much for all your time & advice!”
- “I just got offers from McKinsey and BCG, so excited about that! Since I am already a consultant and my schedule is crazy once I am on a project, I found it extremely helpful to use the case coaching sessions. I do believe the coaching sessions have played an important role in the success. The coaches have been super helpful by giving me very specific feedback, suggestions for next steps, and they customized the practice cases for me, big thank you to all of them!”
- “I wanted to let you know that I just got a Bain offer! 🙂 Thanks for all of your help!”
What is included in my session?
Each mock case interview coaching session includes the following:
- A one-hour session via Skype with your selection of ex-interviewer from McKinsey, Bain, or BCG as your coach;
- Option of:
- an interviewer-led case (as used at McKinsey); OR
- candidate-led case (as used at Bain, BCG, LEK, Monitor, AT Kearney, Oliver Wyman, and others)
- Option of:
- “Dress Rehearsal” case interview with feedback at the end of the session; OR
- ‘Victor Cheng-style” case interview with real time feedback throughout the session.
- A recording of your session so you can replay, study, and learn from your interview, as well as re-review the coach’s feedback as many times as you want.;
- A written report of feedback from your interviewer.
How are sessions scheduled?
After you place your order, you’ll receive a confirmation email within minutes. This email provides instructions on how to sign our Coaching Agreement from within your CaseInterview.com account.
Once you sign and submit the Agreement, you’ll get an email with a link to our coaching scheduling system. From there, you can select the ex-interviewer you wish to work with and will see the open times on his or her calendar so you can then click to select a time that works for you. You can have your first session scheduled within a few minutes of placing your order.
When you order a bundle of sessions, you can choose to schedule all your sessions with the same interviewer, or split your sessions up among different interviewers; there are benefits to both. In working with the same interviewer, you can work on specific areas where improvement is needed over multiple sessions. Working with different interviewers may give you more of the live interview experience as they each have different styles, as the interviewers in your case interviews will as well.
Who are the former interviewers that will be my coaches?
All CaseInterview.com coaches are ex-interviewers at McKinsey, Bain, or BCG, and all have been hand-picked and trained by me to conduct interviews in a way that is consistent with my Look Over My Shoulder program. All are well-versed in both the interviewer-led AND the candidate-led interview, so you may decide to work with any of these coaches whose availability matches your schedule:
Pete is a former consultant with Bain & Company and Bridgespan Group – the spin off consulting firm consisting of Bain alumni seeking to advise non-profit organizations. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois. He is a speaker and author in the student leadership field and has coached aspiring consultants in 30 countries on improving their case skills.
Jo is a former consultant with the Boston Consulting Group in their London office. Jo holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a Master of Engineering from the University of Cambridge. She currently works for a startup in the mobile applications market.
Alexander is a former consultant with McKinsey in their Dubai and Moscow offices, where he worked in both strategy and operations for clients in finance, energy, mining, and investment industries. He is a graduate of the London School of Economics and Political Science. Alexander is currently based in China, where he runs an online company.
Brian is a former engagement manager with McKinsey’s Strategy and Corporate Finance practice. He has been intimately involved with all aspects of McKinsey’s recruiting process in the US and Asia, from (1) screening / selecting resumes, (2) to interviewing candidates at all levels, and (3) mentoring students and associates in navigating the recruiting process. Brian holds a detailed knowledge of the interview methods and what interviewers look for.
Jenny is a 6-year BCG veteran and former BCG interviewer. Though primarily based out of BCG’s Chicago office, she spent 2 years internationally in multi-month project assignments in Dubai, Budapest, New Delhi, and Tokyo. Her primary casework focus was on consumer marketing, operations, and company organization. In addition to her BCG Project Leader responsibilities, she was heavily involved in BCG Training and Recruiting, and has conducted hundreds of real and mock interviews throughout her career.
What if I need guidance for my career path?
We also offer a Career Strategy session. See my video below for more information on this option.
Career Planning Strategy Session
(with Former McKinsey, Bain or BCG interviewer)
What is your refund policy?
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your first coaching session, you will be granted a full refund. All you have to do is send an email to [email protected] Refunds for sessions which have taken place are limited to one session.
You can feel confident starting out ordering a bundle of sessions. If you are not happy with our service in your first session, you will be granted a full refund of your bundle purchase. Just send an email to [email protected] after the first session.
If for any reason you are unable to complete all sessions in your bundle, you may request a refund for the unused session(s) within 60 days of purchase. Note that the discount only applies for 4 or more sessions, so if fewer than 4 sessions have taken place, the sessions conducted will first be charged at the standard $247 per session instead of the discounted rate.
Refunds for sessions that have taken place are limited to one session.
What clients love about our services is that all of our coaches are former interviewers at McKinsey, Bain, or BCG. All have been handpicked by me and trained in LOMS and my other materials, so their style is consistent with mine.
Our unique “Victor Cheng” interview method really allows clients to work on their weaknesses and perfecting each part of the case interview. Our clients receive professional service with high-caliber coaches who have helped hundreds of clients in the case interview process, and their feedback is specific and action-oriented.
CaseInterview.com materials were used by over 80% of all new consultants starting at McKinsey, Bain, and BCG in recent years.