Discover How I Passed 60 out of 61 Case Interviews
Hi, I am Victor Cheng, a former McKinsey consultant, resume screener and case interviewer. To discover how I passed 60 out of 61 interviews and landed 7 consulting offers, join the CaseInterview.com community and get Free access to my FREE case interview preparation program.
The Free Case Interview Preparation Program Includes:
- How to Pass the Case Interview Video Program– 6 hours of free training videos.
- Interactive Math Practice Tool– Brush up on your case interview math.
- Case Interview Tips– Tips and advice from me on how to best practice and prepare for the case interview.
- Case Interview Partner Matching Service– Find candidates from around the world to practice interviews with for free, as well as a library of cases to use in case interview practice.
- Frameworks and Slides– Pdf downloads of the frameworks and slides from the How to Pass the Case Interview Video Program.
What People Are Saying
As you quite frequently mention in your newsletters, the material helped me develop my "situational awareness" during case interviews as well as in my day-to-day life. It allowed me to be well prepared for the interviews and gave me a better understanding of how to solve any issue in a structured manner. I also used the How to Pass the Case Interview Video Program, Case Interview Secrets book and did mock interviews with friends and am am happy to say I received an offer from McKinsey and Company.
I am very excited to become part of the McKinsey family and make an impact on clients. I look forward to keeping in touch with you on LinkedIn.
I work in investment banking and am slightly embarrassed to admit that I had 0 idea how to even approach a case when receiving my interview confirmation from McKinsey.
That said, I used your LOMS materials as well as your McKinsey-specific cases to prepare for an I was hired in the midst of a pandemic by my top choice employer! I cannot thank you enough for providing such valuable materials."
I have just got an offer from BCG and one of the reasons was these amazing case interviews. I learned to solve case interviews in large part due to the support I received from these videos.
You are an inspiration and a brilliant guide.
Thanks a ton!!"