Candidates get into consulting using a variety of paths and approaches. The options available to you depend on the relative strengths/weaknesses of your resume or CV, stage of your career, strength (or lack thereof) of your personal network, and numerous other factors. If you have both strengths and potential weaknesses in your application, consider working with one of my career planning coaches. They are all former McKinsey, Bain or BCG consultants that I’ve hand picked and trained to advise you in a way that’s consistent with everything you find on CaseInterview.com.
Here are a sample of questions frequently asked of my coaches:
- I have X strengths on my resume, but I’m also very concerned about Y weakness. How can I compensate for this in my application process?
- I’ve applied to several firms but have not gotten interviews from any. I know I have a competitive background, so I’m certain I’m doing something wrong — but for the life of me, I can not figure out what it is.
- When I network and find myself speaking to someone at my target firm, what should I say? What’s okay to ask? What’s not? (that would result in ruining the relationship)
- I did well on my cases, but the feedback is my leadership skills or personal experience portion of my interview is weak. What can I do to improve?
- I’m applying as an experienced hire. Which skills in my background are going to be seen as favorable? What part of my resume are they going to be concerned about? What interview mistakes do people with backgrounds similar to mine tend to make?
- 8, 4, or 1 x 1-Hour practice session(s) via Skype
- Session(s) will be recorded and provided to you for you to review and study
- Multiple session purchases can also be used for case coaching. You do not need to decide now how you want your sessions. You decide as you schedule each one.
- All sessions must take place within 60 days of initial order.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee (30 Days):
If you are unhappy with your career coaching session, please send an email to [email protected] after your first session and you will be granted a full refund of your purchase.
If you are unable to complete all of the sessions you purchased you may request a refund of the unused session(s), however discounted rates apply only to 4 or more sessions, so for 3 or less sessions you will be charged the standard rate of $247 per session.