Over the years, one of the questions I have been asked the most frequently is how to network with the right people at the right time to secure an interview at a top consulting firm. My Guide on how to do just that is now available to you.
How to Network to Get a Management Consulting Interview Contents
- Guide: 65+ pages with techniques, templates, and resources
- Bonus: Example Networking Log (Excel spreadsheet for tracking contacts)
- The investment for this program is $21.82.
- The program is delivered digitally, and you will receive download instructions within 15 minutes of purchase.
- We use industry standard Adobe Acrobat pdf files that can be used across all major computing platforms.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If you've been following my work for any length of time, you know that I have extremely high standards for everything I do. Although I am definitely biased, this networking guide is exceptional. But do not take my word for it. Try it out and decide for yourself. If it doesn't meet your expectations, just return it and we'll be happy to issue you a full refund. You can us the "Contact Us" link in the upper right corner of this website or email support (at) caseinterview (dot) com at anytime to reach customer service.
Testimonials from readers who have used my networking guide:
"Victor's guidance was quite impactful on my professional and personal life. I am a consultant in the San Francisco office of BCG, thanks to this program. During recruiting, I was able to connect with BCGers to gain insight into the firm and to demonstrate my interest in consulting (difficult to do coming from PhD background). Based on those high-quality interactions, I'm convinced it led to my interviews at BCG and Bain. I also made connections with Bain and McKinsey consultants and plan to leverage them later in my career.
Using the lessons learned from this program, I have helped friends and family connect with potential employers, earn interviews and ultimately job offers at MBB and other firms." — Richard Heins
"Post Victor Cheng's Networking program, I embarked on a networking mission with as many alumni from my alma mater as possible. I successfully met with 50-100 different management consultants across various firms (ZS Associates, EY, Deloitte, Bain, McKinsey, BCG, Accenture & PWC)." — Amir Haider
"I ended up with a position as a General Manager for a regional player in the Middle East competing against global players in a specific industry. This position was secured purely through networking - although I was not actively looking for a job - just connected with an old friend and he introduced me to the co-founder." — Uzair Moosa
"I got a job at a tech company. Even though I didn't get a job at a consulting firm, Victor's case study and networking materials really helped me through the process. I started networking more enthusiastically with different contacts including my alums and recruiters from companies." — Jimmy Choi
"I have made some great in-roads by leveraging the things I learned from Victor. For example, I have been able to secure few other smaller gigs, as part of my current Partner role. The additional good news is that I have made great progress when it comes to our firm's thought leadership work as well." — Charles Prabakar