Step 2 of 2
Check your eMail Inbox in the next 10 minutes for Instructions on How to Access the Information You Requested
Case Interview Secrets:
A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals
How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting
By Victor Cheng,
To get your eBook or paperback copy of Case Interview Secrets :
- Purchase via Amazon by visiting the appropriate link for your country: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and for e-book copies in all other countries see note below ("Non-Target" Amazon Countries).
- If ordering the Kindle version of the book you will be prompted to download a free Kindle app reader (PC, Mac, Web Browser, Mobile App) if you don't already have one. If you need help, click on the "How Buying Works" link just under the "Buy Now with 1-Click" button on Amazon.
- Purchase paperback copy via Amazon by visiting the appropriate link for your country: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and for all other countries you can purchase paperback copies from the Amazon US site.
- Purchase via Barnes and Noble by clicking here.
- Paperback copies are also available via special order from most college bookstores globally just provide your bookstore with the following information and they can order for you Author: Victor Cheng, Title: Case Interview Secrets, ISBN: 978-0-9841835-2-4.
- Tell a friend (by clicking the Facebook Like button, emailing your friends, posting a link to this page on your consulting club website)
- After reading the book, post a review on Amazon or Barnes and Noble with your honest opinion. (I'm trying to reach 1,000+ reviews - good, bad or ugly)
- Tip 1: If your Kindle download is being blocked due to your country, try entering in a US address during the checkout process. If that doesn't work, use a US address during check and use a web anonymizer service that masks your geographic information. Here are a few: www.anonymizer.ru (known issue: free only for the first 10 mins (and bans you for 14 hours). So make sure that you already have installed some Kindle software (PC/Mac/Mobile App) beforehand. Otherwise you will run out of time.), UltraSurf, a full list.
- The workaround to this is mask your geographic information so that Amazon can not tell which country you're web browsing from. This involves two steps: 1) Using a "proxy" server or anonymizer whereby you visit a server based in the US which in turn visits Amazon.com (US) for you and then relays you the information, 2) When asked for a billing address (they ask even though its free), choose an arbitrary address in the United States.
- The tricky part is finding a "proxy" server that's free, supports https, and allows you to log into Amazon.com securely. Normally https is an advanced feature typically included with paid "proxy" server services. (If you know of one, please post below)
- I've included suggestions from other CIBs who have successfully used this approach and how they did it.
- " I'm from Vietnam, so I had to use UltraSurf (a tiny proxy software), go to the US site, change the address in my Amazon profile from my Vietnamese address to a random US address, and then it delivered directly to my android phone :-)."
- 1) Visit the Amazon.com US site, 2) Go to Manage my Kindle, 3) change your location to United States, 4) Go back to Case Interview Secrets page and you can now see the download link [Confirmed by 2 CIBs]
- I live in Brazil and initially had some trouble in downloading the free version of the book. I used the anonymous.org link you suggested but at some point, an alert came saying that I would need to get the premium version to transmit encrypted data. So I just closed the window I opened with anonymous and opened Amazon (US) in a new window. Curiously enough, I seemed to enter again anonymously, as there was no automatic sign-in. and there it was, the 0$ Kindle version of your book and I could download it. [Confirmed: 1 CIB]
- "After repeated refreshing of the browsers, I was able to download the file from Amazon for free,using my normal singapore IP address.Just cancelled my hardcopy order.Thank you so much.And yes you got it right over there,the proxy server shows the free downloadable file,but does not allow one to log onto the amazon server system.I have tried it many times so I can testify.the proxy just wont allow me to log on.That makes it impossible for the person who is trying to download it using proxy !"
- Instead of using anonymousr.org which doesn't support SSL, try using "www.anonymizer.ru works fine with SSL without any payment. But keep in mind that it works free only the first 10 mins (and bans you for 14 hours). So make sure that you already have installed some Kindle software (PC/Mac/Mobile App) beforehand. Otherwise you would run out of time. 😉 Hope this helps."
Answers to Other Questions:
Q: I do not have a Kindle how can I get access to the e-book?
A: You can purchase the paperbook version or you can still download and read the e-book even if you do not have a Kindle for instructions on how to do that click here.
Q: How to can I access the book download from my PC to Kindle and vice versa?
A: For instructions on accessing your download from other devices or transferring from your PC to your Kindle please click here.
Click "Like" to subscribe to me on Facebook and receive urgent alerts and
updates on case interviews and field reports from other candidates.